Ingredients (For Four People):
8 Medjool dates
Handful of almond and hazelnut (roasted or raw)
1 tablespoon of organic raw cacao
Vegan chocolate (70% cacao)
Pinch of salt
1. Run the almonds and hazelnuts through the blender and set aside.
2. Pit the dates and run them through the blender until they get a consistency of a chunky paste, and add cacao.
3. Add in the almonds, hazelnuts and salt.
4. Form the paste into small balls and freeze for 15 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie.
6. Cover the balls using the chocolate sauce and decorate with Naked Bites Smooth Peanut Butter.
Placed into a storage container, the Energy Balls can be stored for up to 3-4 months in a freezer or 2-3 weeks in a fridge.